- January 8 – West Air Sweden Flight 294, a Bombardier CRJ200 cargo freighter, crashes while in cruise near Akkajaure in Sweden. Both crew members on board are killed.
- February 2 – Daallo Airlines Flight 159, an Airbus A321, suffers an explosion shortly after taking off from Aden Adde International Airport, Somalia. Two people are injured and one, the suspected suicide bomber, is killed after falling from the aircraft.
- February 24 – Tara Air Flight 193, a Viking Air-built DHC-6 Twin Otter, flies into a storm and crashes into a mountain side at Dana, Myagdi district, Nepal killing all 23 on board.
- February 26 – 2016 Air Kasthamandap crash, an Air Kasthamandap PAC 750XL crash lands, killing the two crew members and injuring nine passengers in Nepal.
- March 19 – Flydubai Flight 981, a Boeing 737-800, crashes while landing at Rostov-on-Don, Russia, in poor weather. All 62 people on board are killed.
- March 29 – EgyptAir Flight 181, an Airbus A320, is hijacked and forcefully diverted to Larnaca International Airport, Cyprus. All passengers and crew are released unharmed.
- April 4 – Batik Air Flight 7703, a Boeing 737-800, collides with an ATR 42 on the runway at Halim Perdanakusma Airport in Jakarta. Both aircraft are substantially damaged.
- April 13 – In the 2016 Sunbird Aviation crash, a Britten-Norman Islander crashes short of the runway while landing at Kiunga, Papua New Guinea. All 12 people on board are killed.
- April 29 – In the 2016 Turøy helicopter crash, a Eurocopter EC225L Super Puma helicopter, crashed near Turøy, an island off of Norway. All 13 passengers and crew on board were killed.
- May 18 – 2016 Silk Way Airlines Antonov An-12 crash, a Silk Way Airlines Antonov An-12 cargo plane crashes after an engine failure, killing seven and injuring two.
- May 19 – EgyptAir Flight 804, an Airbus A320, crashes into the eastern Mediterranean Sea after a series of sharp descending turns. All 66 passengers and 10 crew are assumed killed.
As a precursor, this video is not funny, and won’t be on the blog, but this is just a ranking video.
Please read the channel “about” section if you don’t understand.